View Profile Unigodspawn

Naisu~

P U R E G O L D .

Niiiiiceee!!

23 Game Reviews

F, this was such a great game...

Still one of my favourite games!

Me gusta bastante el concepto gráfico, la física y los comandos aunque básicos están excelentes y muy bien logrados, se puede desarrollar un juego muy interesante de esto con más detalle en la interfaz y quizás una v-Cam corrida en lugar de escenas, si necesitas ayuda con el audio o sonido estoy a disposición! (Tampoco es que sea un experto en el desarrollo de videojuegos) Pero buena propuesta!

ValeTime responds:

Gracias por el comentario, y por tu propuesta.
Aun no lo termino pero me agrada que te guste, yo te viso con respecto a tu propuesta y muchas gracias.

104 Audio Reviews

Nice, I think it could have had some EQ on the production but what a nice voiceacting!

omithealien responds:

thanks.

What the fuck, bro? How can this song have just 3.06 in score? This is some serious stuff! Nice work!

Zip-Zap-Official responds:

Thank you for the ratings! Though, I don't mind the low score. I take it on the chin.

Seriously, I wasn't even expecting for this to happen... I thought madness was over, but here we are again... facing the madness abyss itself and now I can't figure a 12th step of this. Seriously, this serie has been something so important for me since I joined Newgrounds (it actually was the reason I joined Newgrounds in 2007) and yet, here we are... Awesome track, Ches. Awesome as usual!

cheshyre responds:

It really is amazing on Krinkels part that he keeps coming up with new and incredible stories to tell from his universe. That man's mind...

64 Art Reviews

Niiiice! This would be great for a full painting over a wall!

I hated Tomie so much, the manga cringed me so much but this artwork is just amazing! Love it <3

This is just great as fuck!

JinnPixel responds:

Thank you very much!

This creature has hexproof.

27, Male